Monday, January 18, 2010

Find yourself, and BE….

If you can’t be a pine on the top of a hill,
Be a scrub in the valley – but be
The best little scrub by the side of the rill;
Be a bush, if you can’t be a tree.
If you can’t be a bush, be a bit of the grass,
And some highway happier make;
If you can’t be a muskie, then just be a bass –
But the liveliest bass in the lake!
If you can’t be a highway, then just be a trail,
If you can’t be the sun, be a star;
It isn’t by size that you win or you fail –
Be the best of whatever you are!
Envy is Ignorance, but Imitation is Suicide!!!

3 comments:

  1. If the best of whoever I am hurts the people around me... should I still be the person I am? Stop circulating in ying.. there is yang to worry about also

    ReplyDelete
  2. if everyone around u is happy wid u... u have definitely made a lot of compromises in ur life. i dont think u've discovered who u r...coz u live in ur dreams.. get real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah and if the real me hurts people around me should I continue the lifestyle? Masks are something vital in social life, business and even personal life. Alienation makes a person mad. Masks fakes character it but makes oneself a better person to the people. You could live for yourself, but that only goes upto an extent.

    ReplyDelete